server error 2099

All Support for the PS3

Moderators: Gaarasaiyan, GameGenieBob

server error 2099

Postby cavemannelson » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm

ive been trying to mod skyrim both the quick way and advanced way when i am finished and press apply it pops up a message that says server communication error 2099 and wont let me mod my game, any help?
cavemannelson
cavemannelson

Re: server error 2099

Postby lilghost » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm

funny i get server error 2011 its been happening lately..
lilghost

Postby GenieLamp » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:47 am

If I remember correctly, 2099/2011 means there is something not quite right with your save. We've had this in the past when people have converted from PC save to PS3 save or something they've modded has changed the file format ever so slightly which the game will accept but the Game Genie server won't. It may also be that the save hasn't copied correctly from the PS3 to the PC.

I would suggest trying another USB drive to move the save from the PS3 to the PC and if it still happens, try playing the game a little while more and then saving and trying it again.
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Postby lilghost » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:47 pm

ok? maybe this helps i recently bought deadspace 2 GH(greatest hits) edition and when i put on usb drive it shows as its a psn version even though im playing an actual disk. not a download version of the game..
how do we fix this issue?
lilghost

Postby cavemannelson » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

ok got to where i could mod skyrim and it says cheats were sucessfull but when i start the game it says it is another users game so it wont let me save and the mods i put on it didnt show up on the save. i re signed the save as well to make sure it was under the right user profile, i am at a wall i am not sure why this isnt working like it should be ive tried to mod several different saves on different systems but still nothing.
cavemannelson
cavemannelson

Postby GenieLamp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:19 am

lilghost wrote:ok? maybe this helps i recently bought deadspace 2 GH(greatest hits) edition and when i put on usb drive it shows as its a psn version even though im playing an actual disk. not a download version of the game..
how do we fix this issue?

If Game Genie recognises it, then the Game ID is one it already knows about. If it doesn't recognise it, the game will be displayed in a red bar.
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Postby GenieLamp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:21 am

cavemannelson wrote:ok got to where i could mod skyrim and it says cheats were sucessfull but when i start the game it says it is another users game so it wont let me save and the mods i put on it didnt show up on the save. i re signed the save as well to make sure it was under the right user profile, i am at a wall i am not sure why this isnt working like it should be ive tried to mod several different saves on different systems but still nothing.

If it's your save and it's off your account, then the profile should be set to "none". When this is selected, it will not change the user profile in the save.

If you're still having issues, then go back to your original save, modify it with profile set to "none" and try again. :)
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Return to Support for Game Genie Save Editor for Playstation 3